What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the settings of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser’s “Help” function for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionalities and features of the site. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Account related cookies
- Login related cookies
- Email newsletters related cookies
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Surveys related cookies
- Forms related cookies
When you submit data through a form, such as those found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies
To provide you with a great experience on this site, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be recalled whenever you interact with a page that is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit, so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site, so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site, also ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- As we sell products it's important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such, this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned, if there is something that you aren't sure whether you need or not it's usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However, if you are still looking for more information you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
- Email: email@example.com